- 1 day ago
- 2 days ago
- 3 days ago
- 4 days ago
- 5 days ago
- 6 days ago
It’s all finished! I’m really pleased with this one, it turned out really well.
Here’s my pattern:
- 5.0mm 16” round and set of double pointed needles, and a corresponding yarn
1) Cast on 88 stitches
2) Rim: K1 P1 until 3” long
3) K1 P1, making 1 on every 11th stitch (96 stitches)
-Round 1: knit
-Round 2: *P3tog, (K1, P1, K1) into he next stitch, repeat from * until end of row
-Round 3: knit
-Round 4: *(K1, P1, K1) into first stitch, P3tog, repeat from * until end if row
5) Repeat until entire piece measures 10”
- *K2, K2tog, repeat until end of row (72 stitches)
- Do rounds 2,3,4 from body
- *K1, k2tog, repeat until end of row (48 stitches)
- Do round 2 from body
- *K2tog until end of row (24 stitches)
- Do round 4 from body
- *K2tog until end of row (12 stitches)
7) Break yarn and thread it through the remaining stitches, pulling tight and weaving in the ends.
I hope you guys like it! If you use the pattern let me know, I wanna see it!!!
- 6 days ago
I love knitting doll stuff, it’s so small that it only uses a tiny amount of yarn, which means I don’t feel bad about using my really lovely, expensive yarn. Also it’s really quick, I finished something today, started and finished another one in about half an hour.
I also finished the scarf that is one half of my Dad’s (late) (obviously) Christmas present
- 1 week ago